Los Angeles isn’t the only city that can benefit highly from an underground loop system that The Boring Company is spearheading, but looks like Melbourne Australia is also in need of an additional loop infrastructure.
Building Melbourne’s new Metro Tunnel rendering video above will reportedly free up space in the City Loop so more trains can run in and out of the city and also providing the following economic benefits:
– More space in the city loop
– More services across the rail network
– Five new underground station at:
Arden | Parkville | CBD North | CBD South | Domain
– Less road congestion in the suburbs
– 4,700 jobs at peak construction
If Melbourne can do it, so can Elon Musk and TBC team!